Academic Qualifications Equivalency Department
- Implementig the center's policies related to academic qualifications and educational levels, and their equivalency in light of the applicable legislation.
- Laying and developing the foundations, mechanisms and procedures for recognizing non-Libyan higher education institutions and their educational programmes.
- Completing the procedures for equivalence of academic levels and academic qualifications issued by non-Libyan educational institutions, checking them and following up their documentation.
- Coordinating and preparing for the meetings of the Standing Committee for the Equalization of Academic Qualifications, and documenting it.
- Preparing equivalency statements based on the minutes of the meetings of the Permanent Committee for the Equalization of Academic Qualifications.
- Preparing periodic reports on the management's activity.
- Laying and developing the foundations, controls and procedures for the recognition of non-Libyan educational institutions and their educational programs, in accordance with international standards and good practices.
- Preparing detailed periodic reports on non-Libyan educational institutions and their educational programs, and the extent of their recognition.
- Suggesting policies, plans and programs that would develop the work of the department.
Form (3) Application for Equivalency of a Scientific Qualification Obtained from Outside Libya
Form (2) Application for Equivalency of Academic Level to Join Libyan Universities and Institutes
Form (1) Application for Equivalency of Academic Level to Join Libyan Schools